- Rear Window (1954) – Directed by Alfred Hitchcock.
- Lawrence of Arabia (1962) – Directed by David Lean.
- The Godfather (1972) – Directed by Francis Ford Coppola.
- Taxi Driver (1976) – Directed by Martin Scorsese.
- Toy Story (1995) – Directed by John Lasseter.
- The Pianist (2002) – Directed by Roman Polanski.
- Toy Story 3 (2010) – Directed by Lee Unkrich.
- Jagten (2012) – Directed by Thomas Vinterberg.
- Inside Out (2015) – Directed by Pete Docter & Ronaldo Del Carmen.
I’m not going to talk about all of the new additions to The Collection (my list of the greatest or most important films of all-time) here, but I should point out some of the most intriguing elements here. Jagten/The Hunt will be the first film in The Collection that isn’t an English-languaged film! Some of the films on the list feature other languages than English, but Jagten will be the first film to not feature the English language.
Now, I’m also adding three (!!!) Pixar films to the list. I’ve never added an animated film before, and no Pixar-film was featured in The Collection prior to this month. Toy Story might be the most important animated film of all-time, Toy Story 3 might be the best animated sequel of all-time, and Inside Out is the best Pixar-film that doesn’t feature Woody or Buzz Lightyear.