In this edition of my monthly movie and television catch-up article series titled ‘Additional Bite-Sized Reviews,’ I talk about my experience of trying to catch-up on some of the 2021 films released earlier this year, including an entire trilogy of films! What did I think about the Fear Street-films? Is the Rear Window-inspired flick, The Woman in the Window, worth a watch? Is Bad Trip, the hidden camera comedy, funny enough for its runtime? Are Doug Liman and Alexandre Aja’s latest films any good? Well, scroll down to find out in another jam-packed edition of Additional Bite-Sized Reviews!Continue reading “Additional Bite-Sized Reviews, Summer ’21, Pt. 2: ‘The Fear Street Trilogy,’ ‘Bad Trip,’ and More”
Every year we get upset about something or someone being left off of the Academy Awards nomination list. This year was especially upsetting to fans of Amy Adams, and that gave me the idea to give you a list of what I consider to be the worst Oscar nomination snubs of all-time, including this year’s biggest Oscar snub.
Continue reading “8 Worst Oscar Nomination Snubs”
- Rear Window (1954) – Directed by Alfred Hitchcock.
- Lawrence of Arabia (1962) – Directed by David Lean.
- The Godfather (1972) – Directed by Francis Ford Coppola.
- Taxi Driver (1976) – Directed by Martin Scorsese.
- Toy Story (1995) – Directed by John Lasseter.
- The Pianist (2002) – Directed by Roman Polanski.
- Toy Story 3 (2010) – Directed by Lee Unkrich.
- Jagten (2012) – Directed by Thomas Vinterberg.
- Inside Out (2015) – Directed by Pete Docter & Ronaldo Del Carmen.
Continue reading “9 Masterpieces – The Collection #8”