- Born on the 30th of September 1993, in Copenhagen, Denmark.
- Studied/Played/Practised Judo, Fencing, Basketball &, last but not least, Soccer in Brønshøj Boldklub.
- Fan of Chelsea Football Club (Soccer), FC Copenhagen (Soccer), Chicago Bears (Football), Chicago Blackhawks (Hockey).
- Sympathy Teams (Teams I Enjoy Watching): Juventus Football Club, Brønshøj Boldklub, and Celtic Football Club (Soccer). New York Jets (Football). Chicago Bulls (Basketball).
- Important School Projects:
– Hiroshima & Nagasaki (Odsherred Gymnasium).
– Winston Churchill’s Europe (Odsherred Gymnasium).
– 9/11: President Bush (Odsherred Gymnasium).
- Important University Projects or Papers w/ Working Titles:
– Mercy in The Merchant of Venice (University of Copenhagen – 1st Semester).
– American Expansion as Imperialism (University of Copenhagen – 1st Semester).
– Genre Conventions: Jekyll/Hyde (University of Copenhagen – 2nd Semester).
– The Role of American Exceptionalism through the 20th Century (University of Copenhagen – 2nd Semester).
– Ideas of Identity & Belonging in Postcolonial- & American Literature (University of Copenhagen – 2nd Semester).
– The Evolution of Celebrity (University of Copenhagen – 3rd Semester).
– Exceptional: The City Upon a Hill (University of Copenhagen – 3rd Semester).
– The Swinging Sixties From a Tory Perspective (University of Copenhagen – 4th Semester).
– Bachelor’s Project/Thesis: Post-Feminism in American Political Culture (University of Copenhagen – 5th Semester).
– Twitch.tv: A Uses and Gratifications Approach (University of Copenhagen – 6th Semester).
– Star Wars: Cyclical Storytelling and Gender in The Force Awakens (University of Copenhagen – 6th Semester).
– O. J.: Made in America: True Crime and Voice (University of Copenhagen – 8th Semester).
– World Wars: Backpedalling into War (University of Copenhagen – 8th Semester).
- Bands/Musicians I love: Linkin Park; Thirty Seconds to Mars; Justin Timberlake.
- Political Inspirations: Winston Churchill, John Locke, Voltaire.
- Republican or Democrat? You can call me what you like – just don’t call me late for dinner.
- Coffee or Tea? Neither.
- Pepsi or Coke? Coke.
- Chinese or Italian? Italian Food.
- Mac or PC? Mac.
- Baseball or Basketball? Basketball.
- Science Fiction or Fantasy? Science Fiction.
- Farscape or Stargate? Stargate.
- Star Wars or Star Trek? Star Wars.
- Community or The Big Bang Theory? Community.
- Iron Man or Batman? Batman.
- Tony Stark or Bruce Wayne? Tony Stark.
- Captain America or Superman? Captain America.
- Nightwing or Nova? Nightwing.
- Deathstroke or Deadpool? Deadpool.
- Green Goblin or The Joker? The Joker.
- Spider-Man or Batman? Don’t make me choose.
- Marvel or DC? Marvel.
- Truth or Dare? Truth.
- Rock or Pop? Rock.
- Pop Pop or Bazinga? Pop Pop.
– I’m Jeffrey Rex
Post Scriptum: Just ask for more information, if needed.