Overview provides my readers with a brief overview of the articles or reviews that I have written. In December 2020, among other things, I reviewed Netflix’s The Midnight Sky and Ma Rainey’s Black Bottom. In general, I tried very hard to review as much as I could before the end of the year, but I actually still have some reviews that I need to finish.
Continue reading “Overview: December 2020”
NORTH AMERICAN OPENING WEEKEND PREDICTIONS:
- Rogue One: A Star Wars Story – Buena Vista – December 16th, 2016 – $160-165 million
- Assassin’s Creed – Fox – December 21st, 2016 – $20-25 million
- Passengers – Sony/Columbia – December 21st, 2016 – $25-30 million
- Sing – Universal – December 21st, 2016 – $30-35 million
Continue reading “Box Office Predictions – December 2016”
2015 is almost over, which doesn’t feel remotely real considering how fast this year has gone by. It seem appropriate to look ahead to 2016, which will feature a ton of sequels, comic book films – the Hollywood we know so well. Today I look at the 2016 U.S. release schedule, and pick 10 of my most anticipated films of the 2016. Let’s get to it! Continue reading “My 10 Most Anticipated Films of 2016”
The following is an update in the form of bullet points on a the Marvelous Monday hiatus and the 2015 version of the IJR Awards list.
- Box Office Predictions: Remains on hiatus until the end of the year.
- Marvelous Monday: Goes on hiatus for the rest of the year to make room for coverage of Creed, Star Wars, and the IJR Awards.
- 2016 Schedule: Expect an announcement in early 2016 on the changing schedule of Box Office Predictions, Motion Picture Thoughts, Dagobah Day, and Marvelous Monday.
- IJR Awards 2015: As addressed in a previous post, all sports related and some game related awards have been discontinued. Instead the Rising Star (in film) & Television Episode of the Year awards have been created. Expect award winners to be announced as the month progresses.
– I’m Jeffrey Rex