Marvelous Monday in 2016 posts once a month, on the second Monday of the month.
In anticipation for Captain America: Civil War, I decided to write reviews for every single Marvel Cinematic Universe-film from the first two phases. I already had four written reviews (Winter Soldier; Guardians of the Galaxy; Age of Ultron; Ant-Man), but I thought it was important for me to state my complete opinions on these films, like I did with the original Star Wars trilogy last year. So, over the last few weeks I’ve been writing full reviews for all films released in the M.C.U. so far, with the goal of finishing the reviews for you today, at the latest.
In the next two lists, you’ll see links for the films that have been reviewed. If you click on Guardians of the Galaxy, Age of Ultron and Winter Soldier, then you’ll see that I’ve updated and restructured those reviews as well (two of them got new IJR-scores!). Enjoy!
Phase One – Reviews:
- Iron Man – Jon Favreau.
- The Incredible Hulk – Louis Leterrier.
- Iron Man 2 – Jon Favreau.
- Thor – Kenneth Branagh.
- Captain America: The First Avenger – Joe Johnston.
- Marvel’s The Avengers – Joss Whedon.
Phase Two – Reviews:
- Iron Man 3 – Shane Black.
- Thor: The Dark World – Alan Taylor.
- Captain America: The Winter Soldier – The Russo Brothers.
- Guardians of the Galaxy – James Gunn.
- Avengers: Age of Ultron – Joss Whedon.
- Ant-Man – Peyton Reed.
If you have a topic that you want me to consider writing about in the months to come, then please sound off in the comments.
Marvelous Monday will return next month.
I’m Jeffrey Rex