June is the month that gives us two long awaited sequels, one of which I have already seen. I think both of these films are going to make a lot of money, and I wouldn’t be surprised to see at least one of them get into the billion dollar club.
Continue reading “Box Office Predictions – June 2018”
May gave us the U. S. release of Guardians of the Galaxy, Vol. 2 and the next chapter in the Alien-franchise. In June, Wonder Woman hits theaters and two extremely popular animated franchises return to the screen. Continue reading “Box Office Predictions – June 2017”
In this post of Testing Television, I ask what the best current comedy show on television is. Later, I highly recommend the great science fiction show Stargate SG-1. But first, here are the television news that you have to know about!
Continue reading “HBO Cancels Vinyl! – Testing Television #3”
MAJOR RELEASES’ OPENING WEEKEND PREDICTIONS:
- Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Out of the Shadows – Paramount – June 3rd, 2016 – $50-60 million
- The Conjuring 2 – Warner Bros. – June 10th, 2016 – $35-45 million
- Warcraft – Universal – June 10th, 2016 – $25-30 million
- Finding Dory – Disney/Pixar – June 17th, 2016 – $110-120 million
- Independence Day: Resurgence – Fox – June 24th, 2016 – $75-80 million
Continue reading “Box Office Predictions – June 2016”
2015 is almost over, which doesn’t feel remotely real considering how fast this year has gone by. It seem appropriate to look ahead to 2016, which will feature a ton of sequels, comic book films – the Hollywood we know so well. Today I look at the 2016 U.S. release schedule, and pick 10 of my most anticipated films of the 2016. Let’s get to it! Continue reading “My 10 Most Anticipated Films of 2016”