Last year I wrote a list on 25 things you probably don’t know about me, this year I felt like doing another one. So without further ado, here’s the list.
- I really want to like Superman again. Recently I wrote a somewhat lengthy piece on how I’m trying to be interested in the character again. I used to really like him, but I’ve fallen out of love with him. I just read Grant Morrison’s All-Star Superman, which didn’t work for me either. Help.
- I don’t understand Morse code… Okay, yes, I understand that it’s all about dots and dashes, but I would never be able to use it.
- I think Del Toro’s Crimson Peak is criminally underrated. It is really good. Seriously, I can’t believe I’m in the minority on this one.
- I am always tense. Even when I’m on vacation, I have a tough time relaxing.
- Eastern European Film is my Kryptonite. My achilles-heel. My… You get it.
- I am obsessed with Funko’s Pop Vinyls. I may or may not own more than 25 Funko Pops…
- I admit it, I’m lazy sometimes. Definitely. Probably. Maybe.
- A book reader spoiled the end of Harry Potter for me. I knew everything about the series up until The Order of the Phoenix, then the major plot-points for the rest of the series was spoiled for me by some guy…
- I think Iron Man 3 gets a bad rap. It feels like a Lethal Weapon action-comedy, because it was made by Shane Black. What did you expect? Oh, and the Mandarin-twist was fun.
- I own Heroes: Season Two on Blu-Ray. I’ve never seen it, and I don’t think I ever will. A waste of money.
- I knew I would love Poe Dameron. It’s Oscar Isaac. Of course I would love him. I will say that it’s nice to see that people are now starting to like the guy.
- I love Linkin Park. Yes, I love their new stuff too.
- And “In The End” is one of my favorite songs of all-time.
- But I used to love boy-bands! ‘Blue’ was my favorite boy-band.
- Better Call Saul > Breaking Bad? I think the first season of Better Call Saul is better than the first season of Breaking Bad.
- I cried at the end of The Return of the King. I miss Frodo.
- In fact, I’ve been known to cry over films a lot. I’m emotional, guys. You should have seen me during The Force Awakens. Actually, maybe you shouldn’t.
- I miss Stargate. SG-1 was a great show, Atlantis was good, and Universe was underrated… Bring it back!
- I remember when Lost was good. It was my favorite thing on TV…
- A change of pace here at the end: Mountain Dew is my favorite soda.
- I love Marvel and DC, but Image Comics has my favorite comic book series. I love Saga so much.
- Scrubs might be my favorite show of all-time. Not saying it’s the best, though.
- R2-D2 will always be my favorite droid. Move over BB-8.
- I think Futurama is a better show than The Simpsons.
- I want more superhero films. I’m not getting tired of them, not even slightly.
That’s it! Here at the end of the post, I’d like to ask if this was something you liked? Do you want more lists like this one? Sound off in the comments.
I’m Jeffrey Rex